What are teaching and learning enhancement grants?
Teaching and learning enhancement grants (TLEG) are designed to recognise and reward excellent teachers and to foster innovations that support the University’s strategic priorities. Broadly they:
- support the implementation of Learner Experience Strategy;
- support the embedding of aspects of CRe8 in the learning experience of students;
- support the scholarship of teaching and learning;
- recognise and reward effective teaching;
- support dissemination of good practice in teaching and learning;
- support staff aspiring to Bedfordshire Teaching Fellowships
When and how should I apply?
The deadline for completed applications is 5.00pm on Monday 20th June 2016. An independent panel will review submissions and successful applicants will be notified by Friday 1st July 2016. Agreement to fund proposals may be dependent on additional requirements specific to the projects and set by the panel.