Our next drop-in day will take place on 7th December in Luton. The event comprises of seven hourly sessions so you can pick and choose which sessions you wish to attend. Our next session will focus on technology.
Below is an outline of sessions;
- Session 1 – 10am-11am – Introduction to the CLE and how we can support you.
- Session 2 – 11am-12pm – Kelly Alexander (Social Work): PebblePad for social work portfolios
- Session 3 – 12pm-1pm – Janine Bhandol (Library): Using Talis Aspire effectively
- Session 4 – 1pm-2pm – Lunch and discussion (bring your own lunch!)
- Session 5 – 2pm-3pm – Andrina Halder (Business School): Engaging students via WhatsApp
- Session 6 – 3pm-4pm – Terry Lee (RadioLaB Co-ordinator): Using audio for assessment
- Session 7 – 4pm-5pm – Round up, Q&A
To sign up for any of these sessions, please complete our online form by 5pm on 30th November. If you register after this date, we cannot guarantee your place.
To find out more information about this, and other courses, please click here