Each month the CLE are offering a drop-in day aimed at staff and research students wishing to learn more about the CLE and teaching and learning at the University. Our next session will be running on 22nd February between 10:00 – 16:00.
This drop-in day will have a learning technology theme and each session will link a learning tool to the Realistic Learning strand of the CRe8 Framework.
The day is split up into sessions lasting somewhere between 30 and 90mins. You are welcome to attend the full day or pick and choose which sessions suit you. Please see below for an outline of the sessions running;
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Active – Make your lectures more interactive using their mobile devices and an app called MeeToo.
- 11:00 – 12:30 – Reflective – Get your students reflecting using e-Portfolios.
- 12:30 – 13:00 – Collaborate – Learn how to encourage collaboration with a quick and easy Padlet wall.
- 14:00 – 15:00 – Co-Create – Have your students create and set each other questions and activities with PeerWise (particularly good for STEM subjects!).
- 15:00 -16:00 – Challenging – Challenge your students inside and outside of the classroom with two interactive apps – Socrative and EdPuzzle.
Sign up and select your sessions using our online form. Registrations received after 5pm on 16th February may not be processed.