Colleagues may be interested in signing up for the following webinar, coming up soon:
4 ways to improve student retention – sign up here.
Making students feel included, engaged and listened to is a real challenge lecturers and teachers face and a hot topic in the education currently, which the April 2017 ‘What Works?’ HEA report highlighted.
We look at how technology can help create a sense of inclusion and belonging between students, but also make them feel they are being heard by their lecturers and teachers.
Join MeeToo’s Education Customer Success Manager, Amie, in this webinar to take a look at this report and discuss how Meetoo can help address some of the issues, covering the points below, and more:
- Key takeaways from the latest ‘What Works?’ report
- Supporting research carried out by Meetoo
- How technology can help increase retention
- Results seen from use of Meetoo within a leading UK university
- Supporting success across an institution